View Single Post
Pims
Old 01-08-2006 , 12:58  

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyteFly

Last night I placed a password on the server and let 10 BOTs play cycling through the maps after 25 frags. The server has run all night through every map numerous times and has not crashed.

My server crashes when a human joins, immediately after the selection of their skin and prior to actually entering the game (before you are able to select from weapons menu). This is the event that is crashing my server. It's strange but it appears 2 humans can join and on the third the server will crash. Or if one of the original 2 disconnects and reconnects, it will crash.

I know this is limited info, but maybe it can point you in the right direction.
All the same happened to me too on Linux Server. We now have disabled bots in the server config file and it runs happily ...
Most of the problems I have had with crashes were BOTS related. I am going to try various combinations of cssdm_enable/disable and bots addings/removings in my server config file and I'll let u know if I can find a sequence that does not bother CSSDM. Initially, I was adding 8 bots and then turning cssdm_enable ..