View Single Post
Miggle
Old 09-23-2005 , 19:48  
Reply With Quote #2

Stupid question but have you changed the binding at all for 1 or they still default? Or made changes to the cstrike\cfg\config.cfg?

I don't think that the cssdm.cfg would be your problem since it sounds like you can see the menu. I could be wrong though. I don't know what kind of server you are running but here is what I would do. Re-download and install metamod (since it could have been a corrupt download). As well as re-download and install cssdm. Check your config files and see if you can find anything. If those don't work, re-install hl2 and plugins.

I'm no expect yet at this since I've just kinda got into it but hey it's a start till someone else posts that has had the same problem and knows exactly what to do.

From what I've gathered for other posts, other people run it with mani with no problems. However, it seems like some have had to make some config changes here and there but thats just a google search away. I don't run any other plugins (I'm not running any major server so scripting works for me) so I can't speak from experience. Again, till someone else posts yada yada yada.

Hope that helps.

-Miggle