View Single Post
illegal-op
Old 03-21-2005 , 01:23  

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOsCheshire
illegal-op... grow up.
I wasn't trying to be cocky or rude which, you pulled off with excellence.
It is a simple statement that, 3 releases are handed out in 2 days. A simple test server would be an easy solution to releasing something that has been modified, those of of which(modification) have caused errors in something else or, some small typographical error has been made.

I would like to put a passworded server on the table, for use only by those working on the beetlefart minimum admin mod.
I would also like to thank huffy puffy Mr. Illegal-Op for the uncalled for crude remarks

THANKS!!!
Well, I read your post like most others did, when you said
Quote:
Test this sh*t before you release it.
and
Quote:
it's become more hassle than it's worth
It sounded pretty cocky and rude to me and I'm sure it did to most others. No one ever told you to download each and every release that Beetle puts out. If you've ever coded anything in your life then you would know that there are always things that you will miss no matter how much testing you do. If you want a stable version, stick with an older version. If you download his latest then expect a few minor bugs.

You made a big deal over an announcement issue. Like your server would not work properly without this one minor program call.

Next time, try making a valid "suggestion" instead of a demand. Offering a test server would have went way further than your first post. Be happy and glad that Beetlefart does work on his plugin enough to put out 3 releases in 2 days. You may have waited 2 weeks for others to have updated/patched their plugins.

btw, I was never rude to the makers of this plugin, I was only pointing out how childish you were being about the whole issue. I also visited your website and saw the word "respect" posted on it about 4-6 times. Take that into account next time and so will I.