View Single Post
[shadow pros]
Old 06-25-2004 , 18:15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by {NM}JRBLOODMIST
Quote:
Originally Posted by [shadow pros
]hmm im afraid i dont get that one, i can see the gir but how does the song relate to gir (imposing it means girthesniper yes?) in any way? please someone explain, perhaps due to my short stayings here i have missed the idea of girthesniper being annoing and the witch in the song is a metaphore for his (immenent) banning? or possibly this song was applied to gir with some confidence in his stay here i dont know.. how ever this song raises many moral and ethical questions, like "was gir so bad he needed banning? i mean just take a look at billy_the_kid and his spamming, he was given so many chances most people lost count, where as gir has had the odd stfu and thats it banning straigt away" and "is it right to ban someone forever from a from (or chat room) just because of their comments? really a forum is a place of free speech and although the moderators have the final decision he does have the right to say what he wants, right?" also " humans as people have a mannerism that can be difined by what they say correct? well really if someones mannerism is offencive or even directly insulting we should look past that and see the point they are trying to get across, if someone says something i dissagree with, i might reply saying "no ffs u n00b p1$$ of u know $h1t the right way of doing it is blah blah blah", well although i am using an offencive mannerism i am still putting forward a valid point and i think it is that to what we should see.

##==Note==##
i am not in any way trying to get gir unbanned, nor am i sticking up for him in this thread, i just wanted my point to be put across

also if the witch is a metaphore for gir then haha very clever good joke (no sarcasm)

[shadow pros] Get a Life LOL GIR IS GONE HENCE: the WITCH IS DEAD !!!! HENCE : His Curse on these FOURMS is DEAD: Hence GIR IS GONE : and all i have to say GoodBye ..and Don't let the Door hit ya where tha good Lord Split ya ..
hey man i have a life, a good one but im bored and none of my mate are on msnand im watching the football at the same time.