View Single Post
DZHEX
Old 04-30-2024 , 10:53   Re: [TF2] Roll The Dice Revamped (RTD) (v2.5.4, 2 Mar 2024)
Reply With Quote #293

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil25 View Post
I haven't played around with 64bit TF2 yet, so I can't say it's fully supported. But from what I know, RTD shouldn't have any issues with it, because it's not directly using any features that were reported to have stopped working.

RTD dependencies are a different topic though, and all the perks you listed seem to be using TF2Attributes. I'm not sure what state this plugin is in regarding 64bit TF2, but RTD is not going to work without that plugin's support.

If Accelerator's been fixed, please checked out logs from there to confirm where the crashes are coming from. Though I don't doubt it's some SDK calls or gamedata that TF2Attributes is reliant upon, in which case all we can do is wait and monitor the situation. It's been a sudden update Valve's tossed out and everyone is a bit of a disarray when it comes to existing plugins.
I updated TF2Attributes and it is not crashing anymore - thanks (also to nosoop for the update)!
Where are the logs stored, by any chance? I looked at SM's logs, but the server seemed to crash at a lower level. I couldn't really figure out where TF2's native logs are, as whatever was in the "log" folder was kinda old/irrelevant.

Also, it is the client that's running the 64-bit executable, the server is running the standard srcds.exe, as metamod doesn't load for the 64-bit server. Any tips on how to get it to work? I tried to search about how to get it to work, but I couldn't get it to work.

Last edited by DZHEX; 04-30-2024 at 12:25. Reason: meta 64 plsbro