View Single Post
no_username
Old 03-23-2024 , 15:08   Re: [TF2] Jailbreak From Scratch
Reply With Quote #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBG_Theory View Post
Thanks for your efforts and sharing your project. Freddy210hill and I installed this last night and it ran error free (Linux w/ current latest dev SM/MM)

I was hoping to be clear about the map configuration file maps.cfg. With JB-redux, in the mapconfig.cfg, we were concerned with the cell door name and also the cell door button name.
If I understand the wiki correctly, with your /configs/jbfs/maps.cfg in JBFS, we are only concerned with the cell door's name and don't care about the cell door's button name.

Nice feature of the maps.cfg getting self configured per map upon it's running. Still have to add the coords of course, but nice feature the structure gets autogenerated.
In Redux, the purpose behind putting the cell door name is such that the plugin will automatically lock the button if you put the name down, in favor of allowing the warden menu to do it. This wasn't a feature I added, though if it's something you're interested in let me know.

At some point I'd like to try and set up a nice default maps.cfg that will have most of the currently popular maps so servers can use it out of the box.

You might be the first server to add it in, so if there's any issues you come across or any features you think the plugin could use, please let me know