View Single Post
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 02-10-2024 , 07:44   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Left 4 DHooks Direct (1.143) [25-Jan-2024]
Reply With Quote #1053

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machine View Post
The original method Silvers implemented for IsInLastCheckpoint that is commented out in the files worked perfectly for the standard maps and from my understanding was changed because of an error with a custom map. You can uncomment it to fix your problem, to do this you might need to find older version of this plugin to compare. With this new method, there is also a problem under the overpass in the middle of c9m1 and I have to change to old method myself every time there is an update.
Will add a bool to the native such as "bool nav = true" and set "true" to use nav area method and false for SDKCall method which I'll implement again. Then you could call both to test, if either are true then they're in saferoom, maybe. I don't remember if SDKCall method gave false positives or not.

Alternatively I could implement another native that checks by using the "info_changelevel" entity mins/maxs - the same method that "Transition Level Fix" plugin I wrote is using. That might be the most accurate. Don't have time to add these now, might be a few weeks.