View Single Post
DonProof
Old 01-29-2024 , 12:38   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Physics fix [9-August-2013]
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyBlade View Post
Fixed.
Hello, does this solve the error generated by Accelerator - Crash?

Code:
#0 0xf722df50 in CM_GetCollideableTriggerTestBox(ICollideable*, Vector*, Vector*, bool) () from /home/container/bin/engine_srv.so
[Current thread is 1 (Thread 0xf7f17ac0 (LWP 206))]
#0 0xf722df50 in CM_GetCollideableTriggerTestBox(ICollideable*, Vector*, Vector*, bool) () from /home/container/bin/engine_srv.so
#1 0xf722e2e8 in SV_SolidMoved(edict_t*, ICollideable*, Vector const*, bool) () from /home/container/bin/engine_srv.so
#2 0xece0063d in CBaseEntity::PhysicsTouchTriggers(Vector const*) () from /home/container/left4dead2/bin/server_srv.so
#3 0xece00809 in CBaseEntity::VPhysicsUpdate(IPhysicsObject*) () from /home/container/left4dead2/bin/server_srv.so
#4 0xed1e1242 in CPhysicsProp::VPhysicsUpdate(IPhysicsObject*) () from /home/container/left4dead2/bin/server_srv.so
Since I have been having constant crashes on my server due to this CM_GetCollideableTriggerTestBox and I searched the internet and this forum turned up https://forum.myarena.ru/index.php?/...rsus -servere/ where I saw that you solved this by deleting the fix_Physics file and for that reason I am here to find out if this latest version that you published corrects that or I should delete that plugin.