View Single Post
rUsHnUt
Old 11-26-2023 , 11:05   Re: Advanced Quake Sounds v5.0 [ALL GAMES] & Optional Sounds Pack
Reply With Quote #260

for implementing my suggestion!

A couple of questions stll remain:

1) I see that firstblood triggers the same event as grenade, knife, teamkill, ...
What if the first kill is any of the possible kill methods from that same category?
In other words; If the first kill is made by knife/grenade, will both hud messages not overlap eachother since they share the same Y_POS?
Even triple if that is a teamkill...
Sorry if there is a delay function when more than 1 hudmsg is triggered & it's in "AQS.sma". I haven't delved too deep into the sourcecode ( yet ).
Nonetheless I still think firstblood needs to have a seperate category as a grenade kill is not very uncommon as the first frag ( think about maps like fy_pool_day for example ).
It's ok if you wanna leave it this way though.

2) By default the hudmsg of headshot is left empty. Does it also fall into the QS_EVENT category when enabled?
If yes, a firstblood headshot by a knife that is a teamkill ( very unlikely but still possible ) will trigger quadruple hudmsg .
Again, no problem if there's a delay.

3) Can you split the flawless victory hudmsg colors into 2 parts? Now you can only set 1 color for both teams.
Being able to set ( for example ) blue for CT & red for T victory is a feature that lots of users will actualy want/use.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by rUsHnUt; 11-26-2023 at 11:09.