View Single Post
Silvers
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 11-17-2023 , 12:21   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mission and Weapons - Info Editor (1.12) [01-Oct-2020]
Reply With Quote #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraggor View Post
Hi, according to the plugin's description:

Yet there's no mention or even example on how to modify key/values in gamemodes.txt file.
This plugin doesn't modify the modes .txt files, it modifies the mission .txt files.

If you want to change or increase slots there are other plugins for that. I don't know what this method you're doing does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv99Zubat View Post
Hey Silvers,

I have been trying to get Tanks on every map in my L4D2 server for a while now and have been really struggling. I've been trying a variety of solutions, including the mission info editor, but haven't found success yet. Using this "forward" is something I haven't tried yet; I've seen you mention it as a solution in another thread as well. I'm pretty new to Sourcemod, when you say to "use the forward", do you mean create a new plugin that uses it? How would one go about just using a single forward?

Thanks for your time, Silvers.
PHP Code:
#include <sourcemod>
#include <left4dhooks>

public Action L4D_OnGetMissionVSBossSpawning(float &spawn_pos_minfloat &spawn_pos_maxfloat &tank_chancefloat &witch_chance)
{

spawn_pos_min GetRandomFloat(0.050.0);

spawn_pos_max GetRandomFloat(50.0100.0);

tank_chance 1.0;return Plugin_Changed;

This is also demonstrated in the "left4dhooks_test.sp" plugin source code.