View Single Post
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 09-09-2023 , 15:53   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhob94 View Post
What conspiracy theory? This is a fact. Anyone who knows economy also knows that this is a fact. There won’t be many jobs at robot factories since there are already robots doing the job. There will be jobs yes, but really few. If the world by then has the population it has now there will be around 90% jobless people. How will they survive? Help from the government? It would make nobody want to work. You can’t have it all. If America & Europe don’t depopulate we will face extreme levels of poverty and probably chaos on the future generations. Quit disney world. Joe biden and Obama mocked on gay people on the past, Lula da Silva mocked on gay people on the past. Yet from the sudden they decided to support lgbt and abortions. You ignore facts and call it conspiracy. You are that kind of person, you have your reasoning and everyone else is wrong despite you have 0 evidence that you are right.

If you want a conspiracy theory i will give you one: Once the world gets depopulated enough the lgbt will be considered a danger to the future of humanity and will get terminated.
Now, that’s a conspiracy.

Edit:
This is what lgbt is representing. Do you really believe that politicians and doctors support this? I’ll give you a good life tip, uninstall your flat earth society app AKA reddit and try to read some books instead.
I lol'd.