View Single Post
IC3k1ng
Old 08-21-2023 , 12:09   Re: Suggestions for my page
Reply With Quote #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DruGzOG View Post
AGAIN I will state - If you can't take constructive criticism, then you should stop. He told you there were many 404 errors. Doesn't matter if its in development or not, it has been like that since the first time you brought the page up. We expressed the errors - take it as a good will.
I understand your point, but when i mean that it is in development its because it has that errors. Also if there was errors, why you don't say me that errors to me? (taking it serious and not a joke, for more sense) Because that would collaborate me on continue developing the website to finish it. Also i already declared that there isn't a download option and it will throw an error from the web hosting that im using. So when the program is 100% finished, then the website will be finished too. If there are many more suggestions and not "stupid" comments, it would really collaborate me to implement more things to my site that would make it much better (like add more sections, fix each things, change each colors and images, etc).

For now, there are missing things that im fixing it at my free time. But that doesn't means that im not a web developer as how Black Rose said, because a web dev requires of two important things: HTML & CSS. Anybody can know how to use it because that are easy program languages to know, but meanwhile im practicing that, i will know more of that two languages at the past of the time and i will get more advanced as a web dev if i still learning and practicing, taking notes from YouTube tutorials, W3School guides, Stackoverflow forum threads, and many more. Later you can use each languages like Javascript (with JQuery or not) for implement functions like a preloading menu, opening headers, etc. And PHP, for secure the page code and add sockets.

I hope that you can understand this, because i don't wanna get comments that are not related with suggestions. Like, you are free to say anything about my project, but that comments that you are posting are not what im searching at here. Take note the thread title! please. Cheers.