View Single Post
Black Rose
Veteran Member
Old 07-20-2023 , 18:54   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbc3d View Post
It is that In fact some users who have responded to this post have already spoken based on their experience, Personally I am not going to tell you about my experience (And I say this because for me they are very intimate things, But THERE ARE those who do share their things) But in what I want to refer to searching the internet And in which I am also emphasizing your judgment regarding what you find there, you can also find experiences of people who do want to share their experiences and demonstrate how these people who support this movement is based on completely untenable arguments. I want to remind you among your arguments that you wanted to present to me was regarding Fox News, I don't know if that is Saying many words without really saying something, Since it was an argument without foundation
Oh trust me when I say I won't believe a subjective experience, especially when conveniently mentioned in a context like this. I try to take in as many views as possible and make up my own mind.

Saying "you can find" is not a great argument. You realize that, right?