View Single Post
evans
Old 07-19-2023 , 18:49   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v3.1.6 with 39 Modules + LR Webpanel - [01.23.2021]
Reply With Quote #420

Hi, i'm registering several issues, one with levels ranks core and others in unusual kills plugin. There are not getting points in these features and there is nothing in error logs about that...I have no idea why it does not work.

Assists, penetration kills, kills in smoke, kills when blinded (flash), these 4 bonuses does not work. (noscope kills is ok because it works in csgo only).
Other kills works and points are added normally. I have no other issues with levels ranks in general. We using our private lan server on debian 10, mariadb 10.3.36, Counter strike source, sourcemod 1.11.0.6934, Levels Ranks 3.1.6. ("lr_type_statistics" "1") Have you anyone had similar issues? Or these features works in csgo only as well? Thanks for any help.

[edit]
Finally found that, these functions are not implemented in CSS by default. You have to do a lot of additional programming to make these work. So if you have similar issues, don't waste your time with looking for errors. Somebody just could add
additional commentary it's for csgo only and spare some people a lot of time..

Last edited by evans; 07-21-2023 at 22:18.