View Single Post
jgbc3d
Old 07-14-2023 , 14:44   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #25

By themselves, examples continue to arrive of how some questions are formulated in such a simple and absurd way without taking into account the complexity of the matter. It is argued that someone is wrong simply because his answers are not to the liking of his ears, which is something that can be said by either perspective. In order not to take specific Comments from some of the answers (Because there are many) In this topic I am going to simply speak in general ways. For example, saying that I only consider the bad of the gender identity issue, ironically I see that at least it is recognized that there are wrong issues regarding that and in fact, I honestly do not see what is the good side of, for example, that you have freedom to perceive yourself as you want, I mean it should be something very normal, right? Both the free will of the rejection of something and its acceptance.
For example, if you also talk about having to argue from the perspective of experience, not politics and religion, personally I am very much against the points of view of these mentioned. And in fact, many of the arguments explained in this topic have been from people with the experience of knowing the points of view of various individuals.
Given all this, then to say that the judgment of a boy or a girl is correct without really having had any experience in their life with something that is just beginning to develop, such as their identity?
How do you assume that a boy or a girl is trans, because he or she tells you so considering the poorly developed judgment and experience they have or because someone specialized in the subject says so? If it's the latter, wouldn't it be what many are fighting for, the fact that you can't assign something to someone who is just beginning to live?
And yes, these issues can be brought up for discussion, because a sector of the Community now wants to make decisions and act on this.
I suppose that seeing the length of the text I imagine that very few are going to read it. It doesn't matter, I have the satisfaction that I am leaving my point of view. I have my freedom of will to reject what I want, for example, I do not see the need to feel identified with any color, flag, or set of letters, but it is in your freedom of will to do so, as I repeat my freedom to reject it, personally I do not need no symbol or color to identify me with something.