View Single Post
jgbc3d
Old 07-13-2023 , 14:49   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #13

One thing I am sure about this whole topic is that it has become something completely subjective. I would like to ask without encouraging my example to be considered absolute and at the same time I am surely going to give an example of why I say that this is something subjective.
In your spectrum of identities related to this, if we put the masculine gender at one end and the feminine gender at the other end, what exists between those two? Someone spoke that they can be identified as "something else", I ask what are the ranges of possibilities of that "something else", I could start with non-binary, Now tell me what other possibilities exist.
Because in fact as humans we already have a gender assigned, technically we are "homo" But I'm talking about a taxonomic category, could what I say be included as one of the possible answers to my question?
Regarding the concern of some because of the title of the topic, it is purely advertising, it is easy to capture the attention of some and offend them when you give an opinion. Whether it bothers me or not is my problem, as is how you identify yourself. I think I made it clear in previous answers. Perhaps I identify myself as a "non-pro-LGBT flag" gender, since we are talking about self-perception, right?