View Single Post
Pizza baiana
Old 06-08-2023 , 11:32   [l4d/l4d2] REVIVE AND HEALING IMPROVED!
Reply With Quote #1

CREDITS TO THE CREATOR OF TWO PLUGINS THAT SERVED AS INSPIRATION TO MAKE THIS ONE:

WhatsAnName (Fast Resuscitation) = https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2596793

WhatsAnName (fast cure) = https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=2596304

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------

In the original plugin, the creator edited it to heal and revive teammates quickly and with a super health boost.

In this version that I edited from two plugins from the same creator, I established the game's default revive and healing time for those who would only like the health improvements (a more vanilla version).

I particularly loved the health improvement that the author made because it's very strange when we use some medicine and it doesn't increase our health to 100%.

some functions have been added to help mainly those who want to have an easier time surviving experienced modes alongside bots.

CHARACTERISTICS:

******improved healing******:

-Medical kits will take the standard time to heal and will give the player 100% health.

- Pills provide 100% health to players.

-adrenalines provide 100% health, the amount of health provided by adrenaline will be the same amount that the speed special effect will last = improvement that was not in the original plugin

- during the drain effect, the player will revive other incapacitated players at the speed of 1 second only = improvement that was not in the original plugin

- using defibrillators takes 1 second to revive = improvement that was not in the original plugin

*******revive and death improved*********:

-Fallen players take the standard time to get up and will receive 100% health (THIS HEALTH THAT FALLEN PLAYERS WILL RECEIVE IS NOT THE SAME HEALTH AS THE MEDID KIT, IT IS THE RED AND TEMPORARY HEALTH OF THE GAME ITSELF)

- after players died and spawned at the spawn points, they received the same primary weapon they were using instead of receiving a weaker tier weapon (weaker tier weapon: game default) = improvement that was not in the original plugin

- incapacitated players received 600 health instead of 300 (300 = game default) = improvement that was not in the original plugin

- disabled players did not receive penalties to their accuracy with pistols or primary weapons (primary weapons: another plugin is needed for this function) = improvement that was not in the original plugin

- incapacitated players did not receive penalties to their rate of fire with weapons, instead they will fire faster (fit for you who didn't find a plugin that uses primary weapons) = cociderable improvement that was not in the original plugin

- the number of times needed to die after being incapacitated (black and white vision: death vision) changed from 2 (game default) to 5 = improvement that was not in the original plugin

PACKAGE WITH SEPARATE FUNCTIONS:

- the plugin was made to help the player survive better in experienced modes, but you can download a package made by me with separate functions if you only want one function specifically.

ATTENTION:

instead of criticizing the plugin for free, you could help to improve it by posting your code line that may also include some of your ideas, this is what I would do in particular.

even if my posted plugins are horrible in the eyes of someone who is a veteran in the subject, I think exclusively of players who just want to play and not become programming wizards, I also ask for humility because I am a newbie in the subject!

Below there will be one of the most beautiful phrases I've ever seen on the source code website:

~ "If you don't like the plugin then make your own"

- Silvers.
NOTE:

if you want to edit the values of this plugin, just use notepad++, all plugins posted here including in the separate package, there will be source code just to receive modifications.

they are quite easy to edit.

INSTALLATION:

download the file and paste it in:

\Steam\steamapps\common\Left 4 Dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (IMPROVED_HEALING_AND_MEDICINES.sp - 124 views - 1,012 Bytes)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (IMPROVED_DEATH_AND_REVIVE.sp - 121 views - 1.1 KB)
File Type: zip PACKAGE_WITH_SEPARATE_FUNCTIONS_INCLUDING_SOURCE_CODE.zip (31.0 KB, 69 views)

Last edited by Pizza baiana; 06-08-2023 at 11:40.