View Single Post
AlexK1dd
Old 01-26-2023 , 19:05   Re: Zombie Plague Special 4.5 [Patch v1] (12 March 2022)
Reply With Quote #178

I want to report some bugs/issues:

I. Some HUD notices do not work:

1. When a survivor/sniper/berserker/wesker/spy/morpheus round starts, there will be no notice at all to announce it. (seems notices will work if I am alone on the server, but as soon as bots join, they won't work anymore)

2. When a plague/armageddon/assassins vs snipers/nightmare/remix/synapsis round starts, notices will sometimes work (2nd or 3rd round of the respective game mode, but usually not from the 1st try).

3. For the rest of the game modes, notices work normally (kinda sus, all special zombies notices work, but for humans and game modes not).

II. Consecutive game mode - it happened by far multiple times to have exactly the same person be the first infected two rounds in a row, even tho the respective cvar is enabled.

III. Alien round - during alien round there is no darkness around like in assassin round; on the contrary, the map is very bright, like it's set on the brightest map lighting option.

IV. Assassin speed HUD - regardless of the value u set in cvar (for example 800), the HUD will display a locked speed of 400. The cvar works in reality, assassin has 800 speed, only the HUD is bugged (only a visual bug).

V. YaPB bots can use flashlights as zombies.

VI. Special zombies (like Nemesis and the rest) can be set on fire even with the respective cvar being disable - tho it is only a visual bug, they will not take any real dmg.

VII. Any idea when you will release Patch v2?

Last edited by AlexK1dd; 02-26-2023 at 15:04.