View Single Post
Frixu
Old 11-23-2022 , 12:04   Re: Freak Fortress 2: List - show your bosses on a web page! [NO WEBSERVER REQUIRED]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoloZero01 View Post
Freak Fortress 2: List
A SourceMod plugin designed to neatly list all currently active Freak Fortress 2 bosses and some of their config data (descriptions, health, themes, and more) in a browser.

LIVE EXAMPLE | GitHub

Dependencies:
  1. Conplex and Webcon by asherkin
  2. Freak Fortress 2 (namely the FF2_OnLoadCharacterSet forward)
  3. Rest In Pawn

Installation:
  1. Grab the attached archive (plugin compiled against 1.10.6445) or download and compile the plugin off GitHub.
  2. Move the files to their respective directories.
  3. Load the plugin or trigger a map change.

Usage:
Once the plugin loads, you will be able to visit your server's IP address in the browser. Please note that you must specify your gameserver port as well. Example: 192.168.1.101:27015.

The front-end is designed to be adaptive for both desktop and mobile use.

Custom boss images:
This plugin ships with a placeholder image that takes place of actual boss images. If you'd like to provide your own, simply upload them to /configs/web/bosses/images in the .png format.

Refer to the placeholder image for proper dimensions to avoid size differences. Make sure that every image has the name of it's respective boss' config file (for example, hhh_hale.cfg -> hhh_hale.png).

Credits:
  1. Naydef for FAQ-like assistance and inspiration.
  2. MadeInQuick for creating the placeholder image.
  3. NecGaming for being my personal sandbox.
  4. Respective authors of the code pieces I borrowed (50DKP team of Official Freak Fortress, ...).

Does this work on ff2r because I uploaded it and it doesn't show my bosses.
http://51.83.217.86:25009/bosses/

Last edited by Frixu; 11-23-2022 at 12:06. Reason: yes