View Single Post
AllMassive
Old 11-02-2022 , 10:48   Re: Galileo v5.9.1-925 (a feature rich map voting plugin) | Last Update: 2018-07-16
Reply With Quote #1011

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott24 View Post
Is there a way to whitelist maps based off of player count? I see there is the gal_nom_minplayer_control. and that works great. I would like to be able to only have maps nominated that are in the midplayers mapcycle or mapcycle.txt based off of player count. The min works great but when the server is full that allows everyone to still nominate the small maps from the minplayer mapcycle.
you should take a look at this Mapvote-Plugin, which already offers all your requirements.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamanious View Post
Is there any way to paginate map lists greater than lets say 50 or 100 without causing reliable buffer overflows? I'm stuck with deagles map manager, or was until i disabled it because it caused our server to become unstable after 800+ maps. With Galileo its a bit different since you have to manually list the maps in console, but listing them 10 at a time is a daunting task for a server with 800 + votable maps. Presumably this is a limitation of the goldsrc engine since it can only manage a certain amount of data to and from the clients over the internet.
with galileo you can type 'nom de_m' and will get a list to browse by a ingame menu - 'nom dust' lists all maps containing the string 'dust'. that 'listmaps' is obsolete.

Last edited by AllMassive; 11-02-2022 at 10:55. Reason: more