View Single Post
bakugo
Old 05-14-2022 , 15:22   Re: [TF2] Weapon Reverts (v1.2.0, 2021-11-19)
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderPhoenix View Post
Are you planning any other reverts in the future? For example, the Persian Persuader or Quick-Fix?
I currently do not plan to add any more reverts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScherzicScherzo View Post
Along with the Backburner (+50 HP), and the Phlogistinator (90% damage resistance, push immunity, and full heal on taunt)
See above. Keep in mind that the goal of this plugin was to bring back weapons that became significantly less fun over the years, not just make boring weapons OP again. It specifically targets weapons that encourage more varied and interesting playstyles, the backburner and phlog do the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly_Braces View Post
Hey, i have a request of this plugin.
Could you add an option to fully revert the Heavy nerf from Love & War ("All mini-guns now have damage and accuracy ramp up after they start firing.

Also is this plugin compatible with Rebalanced Fortress 2?
See above. Regarding compatibility, I'm not sure but it should be fine if you don't modify weapons that this plugin affects. Might also work if you modify weapons after force-disabling them in this plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SashaNight View Post
But can confirm, that upon disabling Sydney sleeper everything soundly works and has no issues.
Tested multiple times and every time it was the Sydney Sleeper till after disabling that revert.
If you can reliably reproduce a server crash with this plugin, please install Accelerator and post a crash report here. Sydney Sleeper doesn't crash the servers I usually play on so I don't know what the cause is.