View Single Post
MeliMeli
Old 05-14-2022 , 14:47   Re: Precache 512 Smart Solutions (?)
Reply With Quote #8

Damn OciXCrom, your explanations are so good. You are certainly one of the biggest contributors to this community. I understand many of your points, but should I change precache_model to precache_generic ? Should I keep any remarks in mind before doing this?

Yesterday I removed a specific map that was previously removed on a server, and I was told it was bug. I did the same yesterday and in its place I added a simpler one, and it worked correctly. To check if it was the amount of things the map asked for, I again put +1 map without removing the other one added. And it still worked OK, my precache limit is approaching 500 and I want to remove them. Currently using zp 5.0 and I don't use many models, because I don't like it

I'm using a precache counter plugin made by ConnorMcLeod, and my console shows a lot of .wav files is there any method to reduce them by precache_generic if possible?

I used this method you told me in a plugin that uses client_cmd and it reduced 1 precache better 1 than nothing (LOL) a progress

how can i apply the same to templates? I need to see if the plugin has what?
Attached Files
File Type: txt precaches_wav.txt (20.8 KB, 29 views)

Last edited by MeliMeli; 05-14-2022 at 17:45.