View Single Post
BHaType
Great Tester of Whatever
Old 03-30-2022 , 06:16   Re: [L4D2] Actions
Reply With Quote #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by objir View Post
@BHaType Thanks for pointing me to Accelerator.

A log (Tested at the beginning of Dead Center Ch.2.):
Got a presubmit token from server: 06b4ba61cd32830875e139b3001bacbd
Uploaded crash dump: Crash ID: EXQT-QIAX-MQFE

Before posting here, I have done some tests and it appears that the only way to stop the crash is to disable either the ai mod or this extension:
1. Tried to launch the game without -insecure: the crash is gone.
2. Launched the game with -insecure but with no smx plugins (even without the ones that come with Sourcemod and the ones that require this extension, like the Shove Direction Fix): still crashed.
(Will this extension be loaded at all if no plugins that require it are enabled?)
3. Launched the game with -insecure and smx plugins, but without this extension: the crash is gone.
4. Launched the game with -insecure and smx plugins, with this extension but without the ai mod: the crash is gone.
Thanks for accelerator crash report but I played 3 campaigns and survival for 9 minutes and not a single crash happened. Are you sure that you have installed latest version if it's not then can you also attach version that you are using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by objir View Post
Will this extension be loaded at all if no plugins that require it are enabled?
Yep, this is necessary because the extension intercepts actions by their "inheritance" system. If some action is lost then subsequent actions will also be lost.

Last edited by BHaType; 03-30-2022 at 06:16.
Send a message via AIM to BHaType