View Single Post
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 02-04-2022 , 17:18   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.90, 2-1-2022)
Reply With Quote #1226

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewintersoldier97 View Post
I update my Sourcemod both manually and through an update tool (seDirector). Compiled the two mt_abilities.sp just fine. Only got error with mutant_tanks.sp.
Code:
//SourceMod Batch Compiler
// by the SourceMod Dev Team

//// mutant_tanks.sp
//
// D:\GAMES\SERVER\L4D2 #TEST\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\scripting\mutant_tanks.sp(17850) : error 180: function return type differs from prototype. expected 'int', but got 'void'
//
// 1 Error.
//
// Compilation Time: 0.22 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...
Do you have Updater installed? You may have an old version of the "updater.inc". I used this version to compile. Unfortunately, there are a few versions of Updater going around and I had to pick one that is actively supported since the other ones use old syntax which is what causes that error you're getting.

If you don't want to mess with "updater.inc" then you can always open up "mutant_tanks.sp" and fix the line yourself.

Change this on line 17850:
PHP Code:
public void Updater_OnPluginUpdated() 
To this:
PHP Code:
public int Updater_OnPluginUpdated() 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightphoenix2 View Post
L 02/05/2022 - 05:32:10: [SM] Failed to load plugin "mutant_tanks\mt_abilities.smx": Unable to load plugin (invalid enum struct field type).
L 02/05/2022 - 05:32:10: [SM] Failed to load plugin "mutant_tanks\mt_abilities2.smx": Unable to load plugin (invalid enum struct field type).
L 02/05/2022 - 05:32:10: [SM] Failed to load plugin "mutant_tanks\mutant_tanks.smx": Unable to load plugin (invalid enum struct field type).

After I updated to the latest Mutant Tank.
Which version of SM are you using? You'll want to recompile the plugins with your own version of the compiler. The ".smx" files I included in the package were compiled on 1.11.0.6806.