View Single Post
Shadowysn
Old 12-10-2021 , 07:15   Re: [TF2] Slice People In Half (1.35 - Clientside Gibs)
Reply With Quote #97

Updated and converted to new-syntax.
Sliced halves are now client-side ragdolls instead of server-side, reduces unnecessary load on server and fixes people seeing errors if they don't have the models.
They'll just see them die in a cloud of blood instead.

Plugin now generates a mw_slicepeopleinhalf.cfg for convars, located in cfg/sourcemod.

This does not change the models in any way, so you can still use the models from the first post.

HTML Code:
Version 1.35
- Fixed HHH always slicing due to using the same method of slicing as sm_slice and sm_sliceme commands.
Version 1.34
- Fixed ReplyToTargetError translations error.
- sm_slice is no longer restricted by ForcePlayerSuicide. sm_sliceme uses it's own suicide timer.
- Horseless Headless Horsemann now counts as slicing and can create sliced half gibs from unlucky players.
Version 1.33
- Fixed broken spawning angles of the gibs.
- Velocity of the gibs are no longer high enough to punt to the other side of the map.
- Stopped blood particles attaching to players, which prevents them from showing at the death location if instant respawn plugins are used.
- Ragdoll head gib is now stopped from spawning alongside the sliced halves gibs.
Version 1.32
- Initial release.
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (mw_slicepeopleinhalf.sp - 103 views - 15.5 KB)

Steam profile, where I game, obviously.
Youtube channel, where I do Stick Death Maze animations and some other stuff.
no plugin requests, sorry

My Plugins:
-search list-
Modified Plugins:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Last edited by Shadowysn; 08-26-2022 at 06:47. Reason: Updated to Version 1.35