View Single Post
GlobalPlague
Old 11-30-2021 , 04:13   Re: Can you help me to reduce this code?
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsheh View Post
Alright since you're setting team you don't need the teams values to be used as a bitsums values you rather need to have them as regular count numbers.
What does that mean? Does that mean what I want is impossible? If yes, then how is it done in ZP Shade?

If it can't be done, then would someone at least explain to me where exactly to add the new name of the boss and how many times I need to type the name?

Someone already explained it to me here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=335085

But I still don't understand it.

I can simply copy and paste the code the person provided me with, but if I want to add even more new game modes, I won't know where to add the new names of the teams. Would someone explain to me in detail how to deal with this code and why can't the name of a team be typed only once, but it must be typed multiple times on multiple lines? The fact the name must be typed multiple times on multiple lines is what makes me confused and unable to know where exactly to type the name and how many times to type the name.

Help me, please.

Thanks.

Last edited by GlobalPlague; 11-30-2021 at 04:13. Reason: mistake