View Single Post
Maku
Old 11-10-2021 , 14:13   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Reverse Friendly-Fire [v2.8.2 (16-Sep-2021)]
Reply With Quote #140

Can you add a print to chat about survivors getting incapped or team killed to chat and who did it?

I don't have a reverse friendly fire to molotov since it can be easily abused and I had an issue where one of the Admins mistakingly banned an innocent player for team killing when I clearly saw who it was due to the notification (Based on the red text notification in-game about survivors getting incapped/killed by who).

I have unbanned the innocent player, but the other admin kept insisting it was him because the admin "saw" him shoot a firework crate when they were together in a group of 3s.

And I had to argue back because the suspected player was with me and another player the entire time they were being burnt to death and I saw the red notification that it was one of the two he was with.

I don't think the other admin noticed the red text and I had no proof that the suspected player was innocent either because it was not recorded in chat or anywhere. It would really be helpful to narrow down on who is to blame when no one notices the notification.