View Single Post
GANGST
Old 10-11-2021 , 18:37   Re: [warning] content stealers!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian_ View Post
I want to confess to you, guys, I also stole some bosses, should I go to jail?

To be serious: am I not allowed to use the content that is downloaded to me?
Hello there Maximilian GANGST here and it's possible that I may have not been to clear with one of the comment that I posted, but I don't mind if people change the CFG of Bonk Girl to fit there server (I may have even encouraged that on my pages) For example, I have recently been working with the owner of SG Gaming's FF2 server to alter Bonk Girl's stats a bit as that server has vastly different stats for the Red Team.

Now when it comes to her sound files, it may be entirely possible that I'm the odd one out from the FF2 community in how I currently have one boss with a full custom soundtrack that is arranged and/or composed by myself rather than finding something online to fit my boss. If people do decide to change or alter Bonk Girl's voice lines I won't mind that. (Also: if they "brake out of character" with the voice lines I may joke about that by saying. "Sheesh, what did you guys do to my hale in this server to make her so uh..... active?) As I said with the first or second thing I posted, if I do notice that the section where it shows the theme(s) and artists of Bonk Girl is missing, while I defiantly won't say they are "stealing" anything, I will probably just ask why that section is not there and if it was was a mistake. Remember, Bonk Girl's soundtrack is more than just a cosmetic thing that is a lot of fun to do, those 4 themes is EVEYTHING I have been learning in my college music classes up to this point as I am currently utilizing FF2 to apply the things I have been learning in my college classes into something that is outside the classroom. (As this game mode allows me to do that) In other words, I'm attempting to get some "Video Game Composition" experience while I'm still young as I have goals on making this into a successful career weather it be a composer for a game, or even something with both TF2 and FF2 themselves.

So to summarize, I am perfectly fine with people editing Bonk Girl's (and any other bosses I make) CFG to better fit their servers, (cough cough SG Gaming's FF2 server) as it is public. Now, when it comes to her sound files, I will always pay closer attention to her music files as I:

1) What I stated before with my college classes
2) Just the simple fact that I did eventually have to purchase the full version of Pro Tools to even be able to make multiple custom themes for both Bonk Girl along with any other hale I may make with a custom theme or full soundtrack. (Pepsiman Wink Wink).

I hope this clear some things up and I'm sorry If I caused any confusion with the first post(s) I sent to this forum.

Come visit my Second/Professional YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe1...VYNnRZxTWyIVjg

Last edited by GANGST; 10-11-2021 at 18:45.