View Single Post
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 08-02-2021 , 05:43   Re: [L4D1 & L4D2]Survivor_AFK_Fix[Left 4 Fix][25/09/2020]
Reply With Quote #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by yzybb View Post
nonono, It's not what you said. The picture is one-sided. You may not understand the situation. I didn't create any robots for it. When I'm playing well, I suddenly press idle. At this time, if I'm ThirdPerson, my camera has a chance to become free, rather than the default fixed camera in the game. If I restrict it to Pov, this won't happen

You don't have to solve this problem. I just hope you can add a CVAR to automatically switch to ThirdPerson or POV or default (random) after players are idle. You should know that when we press the idle shortcut key, we idle successfully. Sometimes it's ThirdPerson and sometimes it's POV. Shouldn't it be set to be fixed?
This plugin is not responsible for the bug you are encountering. Like Lux stated, the bug usually occurs when there are no free client slots. From personal experience, this bug can also occur without this plugin. I remember encountering this bug a few times years ago before Lux even released this plugin.

All I can say is that the issue may have to do with your server setup. Asking someone to update their plugin to fix a game bug (or another plugin's bug) isn't the ideal solution. You're just putting duct tape over the hole instead of fixing it.