View Single Post
Cherrypoppins
Old 05-10-2021 , 11:58   Re: Running Compatibility Version maps on cs go server
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
My suggestion would be...
  • Check if this workshop map is all right, enter it through the workshop map option and see if everything is right, map, radar and etc.
  • Map and radar all right, your CSGO will have downloaded it in the folder maps/workshop, navigate to it and send the map directly to your server, so you don't need to use the workshop.

NOTE: If the map has the same name as the current version, just rename it to de_cbble_old or any other name you prefer and that's it. Remember to update FastDL so that players can download.
So the map is the official compatibility version - If i run changelevel workshop/1542127528/de_cbble - The map itself is fine - however the radar is still the wrong version for the new official version of cbble. In the maps/workshop folder i only get the de_cbble.bsp and 2 thumpnails - not sure if radar is supposed to be in here ? Other workshop maps only have the .bsp file as well and the radar is working fine there.

If i just try and rename the workshop map and error will occur when i try to load it. If i send it directly i would need to use fastDL right ? This is not setup on the server atm.

Also fastDL requires me to have a webserver no ? which i dont have atm