View Single Post
Rugal
Old 01-16-2021 , 17:59   Re: [ANY] Music Player
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpirT View Post
Are your music files on your FastDownload server? You must download the file. At the github repo, there is a youtube video where I test the plugin. I did a plugin that adds all files at the folders and subfolders of "sound/", "materials/" and "models/". Should fix your issue (attached). Please if it fixes your problem, reply with the feedback, so I can do 1 more update to resolve that little issue that some other people might have!

About your suggestion, that's not a bad idea, but, even so, if I don't want to listen to any music, why would someone play music for me? I understand your meaning but, even though, there's no such "logic" on that. Maybe for example, what could be added is a feature where you could do a "vote" that you can choose a song and if others want to, it would play the song to them, but as I said, that would be a little of spam.

Hope you understand... I can do a private update for you, of course, but I just don't think anyone would like to have that feature.
Yes, the sound file was downloaded by my FastDL normally, the music just doesn't play for me.
I will install this plugin that you attached and test again.
About my suggestion, I made it because I once saw a plugin that played music on the server, and it had the option of playing the song just for you or everyone, and many people like me liked the idea.

EDIT:
I tested it again only this time with another song, and it worked normally, the first song still doesn't work. Both are in mp3 format.
With or without that plugin you attached is working.

Last edited by Rugal; 01-16-2021 at 18:23.