View Single Post
SpirT
Old 01-16-2021 , 17:48   Re: [ANY] Music Player
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rugal View Post
I have a suggestion to add to this plugin, I believe it would make a little more sense for him.
It would be interesting when a player chooses a song, this song plays only for the player he chose.
This would make all players choose their favorite songs. After all, each has a different taste.

Sorry for the bad English.

EDIT: I tested the plugin again, I am not getting any errors in the logs or in the console, however the music is not playing yet.
Are your music files on your FastDownload server? You must download the file. At the github repo, there is a youtube video where I test the plugin. I did a plugin that adds all files at the folders and subfolders of "sound/", "materials/" and "models/". Should fix your issue (attached). Please if it fixes your problem, reply with the feedback, so I can do 1 more update to resolve that little issue that some other people might have!

About your suggestion, that's not a bad idea, but, even so, if I don't want to listen to any music, why would someone play music for me? I understand your meaning but, even though, there's no such "logic" on that. Maybe for example, what could be added is a feature where you could do a "vote" that you can choose a song and if others want to, it would play the song to them, but as I said, that would be a little of spam.

Hope you understand... I can do a private update for you, of course, but I just don't think anyone would like to have that feature.
Attached Files
File Type: smx spirt_downloads_fix.smx (4.5 KB, 171 views)