View Single Post
Primeas
Old 09-30-2020 , 11:38   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Custom Player Stats v1.4B121
Reply With Quote #1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwob View Post
This plugin is causing the Server to Crash. After the last "The Last Stand" Update, This Plugin needs to be Updated.
The plugin doesn't cause a crash, it works. It's just a stats plugin and the new map is considered a "custom map"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiRgE View Post
Can the player opt-out of any potential information displayed in his screen?
If you mean the notification on the game server, you can set the plugin so that it does not display any notification or menu opening when connecting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KadabraZz View Post
@Primeas

Hello, I'm doing the server at home and I noticed that the site crashes when my information is saved in the database. I think the site cannot handle IP LAN. You could make some kind of list for ip lan. In my case my LAN IP is 192.168.25.5, and when I connect to the server it is saved in the database, if I change the ip to the real ip the site works perfectly = D

Geo2ip is not intended to use locale IPS in country flags. Here is a little fix that allows you to set a country for a local ip.
Add this entry in _config.php and enter the local IP and an IP address that stands for your country.

Code:
// LOCAL IP FIX
$fix_local_ip = "Local IP";
$fix_local_countryip = "Country IP";
You can see it in the 2 demo pages, 1st place player has a USA flag (He uses the "Local Ip" fix), and in the other version a German flag (his real IP).

Webstats Demo - USA IP Flag: Demo here
MOTD Demo - USA IP Flag: Demo here
Webstats Demo - Germany IP Flag: Demo here
MOTD Demo - Germany IP Flag: Demo here

Last edited by Primeas; 10-15-2020 at 08:06.