View Single Post
Shadowysn
Old 09-25-2020 , 02:52   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Identity Fix 1.7b
Reply With Quote #36

At first I thought my plugin broke because of me yet again, but turns out the signature just broke because of the latest update.
I grabbed a new sig again, so replace your gamedata, or delete and let the new plugin version (1.6) you download auto-generate it.
UPD TO VER 1.7: Replaced checking for not "infected/hunter" models to checking for "survivors" models instead.
Some custom maps have infected models that do not match the "infected/hunter" line the plugin is excluding for.
Example: Glubtastic 4, "sisfected/hunter". While an amusing line, it certainly broke the old system.

SM 1.10 support has been dropped. Use SM 1.11 if you haven't already.

Original Description:
Edited this to work with The Last Stand update, but uses a signature instead.
This NEEDS the version of DHooks with Detour support, however.

-= How to Install =-
- (OPTIONAL) Move the .txt file to your gamedata folder inside the Sourcemod directory. The plugin, by itself, will auto-generate the gamedata needed if it doesn't find one, hence this being optional.
- Move the compiled .smx file to your plugins folder inside the Sourcemod directory.
IF YOU HAVE AN OLDER GAMEDATA .txt FILE, YOU MUST EITHER DELETE AND LET THE NEW PLUGIN AUTO-GENERATE OR REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE!
Attached Files
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_survivor_identity_fix.sp - 451 views - 8.2 KB)
File Type: txt l4d_survivor_identity_fix.txt (634 Bytes, 2962 views)
File Type: smx l4d_survivor_identity_fix.smx (6.8 KB, 948 views)

Steam profile, where I game, obviously.
Youtube channel, where I do Stick Death Maze animations and some other stuff.
no plugin requests, sorry

My Plugins:
-search list-
Modified Plugins:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Last edited by Shadowysn; 07-26-2023 at 12:41.