View Single Post
Shao
Old 06-05-2020 , 01:15   Re: [L4D(2)] SuperVersus [1.5.4]
Reply With Quote #1285

Alright! Here's what I think may be the final update of this plugin, given that I had the time to quickly test it and nothing seemed out of the ordinary, my buddies gave me the green light as well so!

There is a lot of customization added and fixes for all it's previous issues with CI, SI and the Tank, even in Versus! Should the plugin now update each time a new client connect or disconnect and will print it's intended stats in everyone's console.

It was also updated to work with Left4DHooks for the extra Co-Op SI which can be found here: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=321696

Credits to my good friends coding skills for it found in the plugin description.

Edit: Re-Download the plugin if you haven't already, there was a mistake that kept doubling the tank HP, cvars were also added so that the horde can still be manipulated instead of hard coded.

Edit 2: Revised and showed consistent results.

Edit 3: Optimized with recommendations and fixed some more mistakes.

Edit 4: ... One last mistake, hopefully. SI Health would go up on a player join but not go back to lower values when a player left.

Edit 5: Added difficulty check for survivor bots when they are kicked.

Edit 6: Added First Aid Kits on finales that aren't gauntlets to keep things fair with extra survivors, fixed the auto-join to take control of live survivor in Co-Op regardless of the survivor set/characters when player count is still 4, it used to ignore those and would connect players dead or as a 5th survivor instead, forcing humans to kick a bot.
Attached Files
File Type: txt l4d_superversus.txt (2.7 KB, 1332 views)
File Type: sp Get Plugin or Get Source (l4d_superversus.sp - 2417 views - 78.4 KB)

Last edited by Shao; 08-12-2020 at 07:08. Reason: Optimization and fixes.