View Single Post
allroundernaman
Old 05-08-2020 , 15:23   Server Lock with max players
Reply With Quote #1

Hi There!
I am totally new in Amxx community. A newbie and a noob too.
Though I am good in coding, but have very little skills in amxx scripting.

I have a suggestion for a new plugin. I would call it Server Lock When a number of players reached.
I want your help please. Please make a plugin like this, because I almost searched the whole forums and can't find that plugin. So making new request here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features:
A cvar which will define min players to execute this plugin.
I have server which has 16 slots, so I want when 8 slots are filled (8 players connected), the plugin must start working.
Also a condition, when a admin is present (online) in the 8 or 8+ players, the plugin should not execute.
When there are minimum 8 players (Any Admin is offline), the server must show a MOTD File and basically lock the server. Lock means no movement like freeze. All players freeze in place and it shows the MOTD File.
The MOTD file shows a advertisement for our server that you can buy/rent the server at this cost. Players must have 2 options: Contact me or unfreeze them temperory as they are not interested.

The MOTD File must freeze for 5 seconds at the start of every round (Compulsory). Then the players have the option to unfreeze themselves. This means constant disturbance when there are 8+ players, and if no admin is online.
I hope someone would help me. You can also give me suggestions and clues, how can I make the plugin, if you don't want to code it fully.

(I think this would be a great idea for new paid servers, so that server contributors can earn to clear off their expenses.)