Thread: Sm_Skinchooser
View Single Post
Allower
Old 02-28-2020 , 21:28   Re: Sm_Skinchooser
Reply With Quote #2791

Quote:
Originally Posted by andi67 View Post
Well for CSGO it is necessary to set other models as the map is shipping with it because of the glovesupdate , if you use skinchooser you only need the extension from the first page no other Armfixplugin.
Atm there is no other way but as the description of skinchooser says it is made for using customplayermodels so who cares about default models in CSGO......

Look in "addons/sourcemod/data" if there are files created with "mapname_skichooser_playermodels.ini" ect. in it, if not you have to set permissions for reading/writing correctly......
I have some problem, on some maps i want stay with default map skins/arms defined by this map (KV File, etc.), and give ability to change it to another default or custom skin/arm.

And wanna know how set black arms to black guy, white arms to white guy (example: i add Elite Crew Variant A, and want apply default black arms to Elite Crew Variant A), because with ArmsFix my black guy changes with white arms.

It would be great if you give us chance to stay with default map skin settings if player not use !models !sknis menu. And auto set arms ability to this skins.

Some idea, create map/forceplayer config where you can setup skin/arm path in one file. Like this example:
HTML Code:
"Models"
{
	"Public Models"
	{
		"Admin" ""
		"Team1"
		{
			"Ada"
			{
				"path" "models/player/custom_player/resident/ada_wong/ada.mdl"
				"arms" "models/player/custom_player/resident/ada_wong/ada_arms.mdl"
			} 
		}
	}
}

Last edited by Allower; 02-28-2020 at 21:30.