View Single Post
Lux
Veteran Member
Old 12-07-2019 , 21:30   Re: [L4D2]Defib Ragdolls (1.2.1 - 20/04/2019 )
Reply With Quote #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasedU View Post
there seems to be some issues with using all 8 survivors for windows which is a deal breaker for me because i like to be able to play as anyone anytime, tho i havent removed it i just see -blaming at one of the files needed. i can force a defib via command. i just cant use a defib normally. maybe ill have another crack at this another time
I hardly understand any of that sorry.

This has nothing to do with if all 8 survivors are playing or not, dunno where you got that from.
Windows zoey https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=308483 just incase.

You need to give me more info on what errors you have or I can't help you and i'm not going to guess what is blaming what.

From what you have said so far, the issues you having is unique to your server setup/config, as everyone has different setup and likely not removed defib fix extension since that outright crashes.

Post your lists using commands these are ment to be used directly in the server console and past outputs in a post.
PHP Code:
sm plugins list
sm exts list
meta list
plugin_print 
Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceasedU View Post
EDIT: i removed all my downloaded plugins and just kept the ones that come with the server. pretty much the minimum. i still cant defib except via command. im assuming this is a windows issue
Sorry i did not see your edit, no this is not a windows issue if you are crashing, it's your issue.

Commission me for L4D

Last edited by Lux; 12-07-2019 at 21:45.