View Single Post
Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 10-05-2019 , 04:49   Re: [CS:GO] Fortnite Emotes Extended version (dances and emotes) [updated 4-October-2
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcticx2 View Post
i dont know why i get this or or any other sound - none of the musics work

also i should mention that , the game didnt try to download any of the musics , so i basically the AddFileToDownloadsTable not working for me somehow ! or maybe it just precache it and there is no download for sounds ? either way not working :S
Fix your fastdl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo_crash View Post
Thanks for sharing...

Would have a suggestion for future updates, add option to put access to emotes / dance only by flags, that is, put access to such a flag only if you have the flag set in it.
Yeah maybe adding the emotes/dancing with a kvValues file instead of add it directly in the code would be good for do configurations per dance/emote.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
Amazing work Fran, i wonder if you could be abble to add a menu with favorite emotes, since there are like 80+ and it's hard to find the ones you like most!
Maybe adding a extra option in the main menu with favorite emotes where you can add the emotes in a keyvalues file that will go to that category. Because make that dynamycally depending the user choice would require a lot work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexunder View Post
animation is not work !
can you help me ?
The files was downloaded correctly from your server? you only have this version installed? plugin list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by painlesstgp View Post
Can you add command for stop dancing? Like !stopdance !stopemote?
You can press mouse1 for stop the dance/emote.

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco