View Single Post
8guawong
AlliedModders Donor
Old 06-25-2019 , 13:30   Re: Game server hosting recommendations
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlov420 View Post
Fragnet is terrible, I know this from experience. I'd give up my community before having to use them. Same with Gameservers, Eoreality, Swiftnode...they are all pretty bad in their own right, and their customer service is worse. DAYS between responses.

NFO, you can switch tickrate from 33, to 50, to 85.3, to 102.5, to 128 at any time right from your Control Panel. NFO Support will respond to you 24 hours a day. During normal hours (9am - 9pm) they will respond in MINUTES and are actually helpful. Tickets rarely need to be elevated to someone "higher". Their front line customer support people are top notch.

I know I sound like a shill here but in all the years I've been operating my community and game servers, I've tested countless Game Server providers across the United States and Europe, and I've yet to find a company in either location that meets the same overall quality standards that NFO does. I honestly can't think of one bad thing to say about them or their service.
thx for the reply
too bad nfoserver have my ip blocked or i might have tried their service
but their support does seem very fast since i get replies almost instantly after emailing about can't access their website