View Single Post
DruGzOG
Veteran Member
Old 03-26-2019 , 14:29   Re: V.I.P System ( API + Web )
Reply With Quote #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsheh View Post
you are truly right, but right now i don't feel modifying/editing anything, ill probably add it in the further future but you can always lay on the vip_list.php flags for gathering more information about the vip flags...
Thanks for your response. Your definition of these flags make no sense at all. I'd suggest you fix that in your further future plans.

Now to add onto what other people have said. This plugin does not work web portion wise unless you manually edit " install/tables.inc". This is the ONLY way to get the web side of this modification fixed.

You did not edit anything to the core of the web server files. You only added an extra page which queried information in the vip_list.php. Not sure why you edited the footer information and such when none of this is credited to you or that gaming community. I'd recommend you changing it back to the original (amxbans.net).

Now how you have VIPs and the admin function... the API is great, definitely works. As for the sub plugins you have, such as the rank resetter, top rank admin and so on... they do not work. Not sure why nor have I honestly looked.

Your documentation on how to install this should also be posted. For current users using amxbans, they can query the same information and create a separate page... which would of been better, by giving them access flags specific to VIPs and editing the cmdaccess.ini with the default AMXX. Not sure why you went thru all of this trouble.

That is all.

Last edited by DruGzOG; 03-26-2019 at 14:32.
Send a message via AIM to DruGzOG