View Single Post
rtxa
Old 03-05-2019 , 15:34   Re: Polymorph: Mod Manager
Reply With Quote #962

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
If you use the patched version as explained in that post, you shouldn't have mp_teamlist in the mod config file so unless there is another cvar that uses semicolons, then I'm not sure it's worth updating for that. If you think of some, I'll look into adding that feature.

If things are configured correctly, plugins that are not part of the current mod are never loaded at all (plugin_precache is never called in these plugins). If you use "amxx list" in the server console, you'll see only plugins that are loaded. At least one of the other multi-mod managers uses the plugin pausing feature which would likely do what you describe. I believe that I wrote the first version of all these types of plugins that did use the pause method but I abandoned that method when I wrote Polymorph because of this very reason.

I would probably suggest that you make sure that plugins that are not common to all mods are not in plugins.ini or any plugins-<anything>.ini file in the amxmodx/configs folder.

If you are unable to figure it out, I can try to help you if you provide the output of "amxx list" from the server console (e.g. from HLSW) and zip up all of the following files:
  • polymorph folder
  • plugins.ini
  • plugins-polymorph.ini
Yes, you are right, I forgot to remove it from the config, now it works. Now, about the "disabling plugin method", I'm afraid is not working as you expect, and I have make sure that all is set correctly, I know the plugin is being loaded because I have put some debug messages in plugin_precache().
I send you the files.
Attached Files
File Type: zip files.zip (3.6 KB, 74 views)

Last edited by rtxa; 03-05-2019 at 15:35.