View Single Post
BlodyT.
Old 02-25-2019 , 22:28   Re: [PAID REQUEST] CS:GO Server Sided Anti-Cheat | PayPal Revolut Invoice

Recently I bought an anti-cheat plugin from AM user. It turns out that it’s a straight copy paste of COW AC.
Screenshot of source

Quote:
Originally Posted by freak.exe_uLow View Post
I put 50 € on it, looking for something like that and would support something like that ;D
I highly doubt that anybody would be interested in doing such of advanced thing for this money. But thanks for the interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lubricant Jam View Post
I've been looking for someone to do something like this for me for a while. An anticheat is quite a large investment I feel and I have offered $300 in the past for someone to take on this mission for me. None have took me up on that deal however I am still very interested if you do find someone.
Yeah, I agree with you. An advanced AC is a large investment and usually, with that kind of funding, people/organizations are deciding to go with more effective/compatible client-sided AC instead of server sided AC.

I decided to work on my own anti-cheat solution. It will be an standalone addon working on metamod (this means that you will be able to use this AC without sourcemod).

Important notice about the anti-wallhack feature, server owners will have to decide if they want to have a perfect anti wallhack at their servers and in return have higher server CPU usage or decide to have less server CPU usage but in return, a player ghosting effect may occur.

To be clear, this solution isn’t perfect, it will cover only those most obvious cheaters in the game.
This means no more rage, semi-rage cheaters at your server (including poorly coded/configured cheats). If you need more security, there is only one way to go, it’s a client sided anti-cheat.

I need to know approximately who will be interested in this project and how much should it cost if billed monthly.
The straight of this AC will be at the same level (if not better) as FACEIT’s server sided AC.
I don’t want to write down too many details about how the detection system will work, what will be detected, our detecting methods since this will be stupid showing cheaters how everything works. Creating workaround/bypass for server sided AC is way more easier compered to client sided AC.

I also want to mention that, some potential issues might occur at custom game types, e.g. jailbreak, 1vs1 arena etc..
This AC is made for competitive game mode. But by disabling some AC features, this will make it compatible with other game modes.

Regards,
BlodyT

Last edited by BlodyT.; 04-17-2019 at 22:28.