View Single Post
MsNs7
Old 12-10-2018 , 23:01   Re: [CS:GO] Deathmatch (v2.0.9, 2018-06-12)
Reply With Quote #465

Hi.

I have few questions. I checked every single page of comments but i didn't find any useful answer.

1) When a new player joins the server and spawns in the map, i want the plugin to open the gun menu on it's own for once. Since there are no saved selected weapons for that player yet, i don't want the player to spawn with just a knife and have to type guns. I want the guns menu to open automatically for that first spawn of the new players. Otherwise i will have to use the mp_ct_default_* and mp_t_default_* cvars, but i don't really like that way.

2) Is there any way i block specific weapons for bots without having to install extra plugin? Or the only available solution is to use the bot_allow_* cvars?

3) Is it possible the weapons of those who die be removed faster? I ask that because i had only deagle today (i didn't equip primary weapon), i killed a bot which showed up in front of me and as soon as it died i took its primary weapon. So i believe a faster removal of the weapons of those who die would be a good idea.

Also i would like to know what that fast weapon equipping cvar does exactly.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by MsNs7; 12-10-2018 at 23:37.