View Single Post
Phil25
AlliedModders Donor
Old 10-11-2018 , 03:50   Re: [TF2] Roll The Dice Revamped (v2.1.0, 07-10-2018)
Reply With Quote #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crasher_3637 View Post
Nothing in the logs but here's the details:

64 | Mercs Die Twice | New effect, Allows player to call MEDIC! to respawn in place if killed by an enemy. Suicides cannot be respawned from. Potential Bug: you are able to respawn in place more than one time per roll. BUG: If the rolling player decides to not respawn, and is continually killed by a dps class (You still have 1 health, but you ragdoll under this effect, allowing for more damage/kills). Rolling player will be completely invisible, weapons and all, upon calling Medic. This invisibility lasts until the roller is killed after the roll expires, and instead only the player model is still invisible, cosmetics and weapons reapear on normal respawn. This model-only invisibility persists through class change, death, team change (Including Spectator), and can only be fixed by reconnecting to the server via "retry" or manual reconnection.

(I had a fellow staff member from my community test out all 65 perks and make a list of any bugs he encountered. I can PM you the entire list once we're done doing more tests.)
Thanks, I will definitely check it out.

I want to mention to anybody interested that you can disable this perk using the sm_rtd2_disabled ConVar by writing sm_rtd2_disabled "mercsdietwice".

In the meantime, could you write an issue about this? I'm gonna do it myself later if one doesn't exist. It'll help me manage this bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whai View Post
I need suggestions of reasons for "sm_removertd"
You can use the in-plugin removal reasons.

Not sure what more to include but I personally have a plugin which disables RTD with the message: "Entering RTD free zone".

Last edited by Phil25; 10-11-2018 at 03:53.