View Single Post
Allower
Old 07-24-2018 , 16:10   Re: [ANY] AFK Manager (Version 4.3.0 / Updated July 2nd 2018)
Reply With Quote #1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rothgar View Post
I heard of that bug a long time ago, I have not heard of any problems since? I actually ran into it with CS:GO not Source, you might want to make sure you are running latest SourceMod/Metamod/AFK Manager plugin.

The plugin basically just uses the SourceMod ChangeTeam functions, I can't really comment on whether this type of issue might be caused by Valve doing some additional property changes in addition to moving of players or whether SourceMod might need to review the Change Team functions to see if it needs to be updated but in theory the method used to move players should be the same as if a player changed team themselves in their game client, it's just being handled Server side.
I dont know how the game engine provide this bug, but now sometimes cant see this bug, only in rare cases .

After big updating with SourceMod and Stable 1.9
At last time i use latest MMS and SM builds, with your latest AFK Manager with +button function.

Maybe it's fine with SM 1.9/1.10, because this really rarerly at this time.

5 days without weapon_view_model issues. Hope i cant see this never again

P.S. I think panorama update change view model system and this issue cant back again ;)

Last edited by Allower; 07-24-2018 at 16:12.