View Single Post
Shadowysn
Old 05-12-2018 , 03:35   Re: [L4D/L4D2] Character Select Menu (2.5a/b)
Reply With Quote #794

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merudo View Post
The Passing CSM Fix 2.0

Inspired by DeathChaos25's The Passing Fix.

Description: Fixes the bug where players with L4D1 survivors are teleported away or kicked on The Passing.

New features:
- Francis can now play the entirety of c6m1 without getting kicked (no temporary character change)
- L4D1 survivors can now play the entirety of c6m3 without getting teleported or kicked on versus (no temporary character change)
- L4D1 survivors on c6m3 coop: the temporary character change that prevents teleport/kicking now lasts a mere 0.1 second. The L4D1 bots can still assist in the finale.
Timing is a bit off for Francis and Louis (and possibly the real Zoey) if they are controlled by players.
The fix to prevent getting spawned at where the unplayable L4D1 Survivors start at, for some reason, works with the bots but not with people.
I (playing as Francis) saw my hands and icon get changed to Nick, but at the wrong time it reverts back to my original character before the L4D1 survivor positions get called for, causing the glitch.

All of this happened within a local server.

EDIT: (Further testing, if i play as Louis the fix works as intended on me. Not sure what it means but it might be random.) << This doesnt appear to be the case.

EDIT 2: Aggghhh, confusing. The plugin began to work, and no one is getting teleported now. Maybe something to do with the plugins first startup on the map that's messing with the time?

Last edited by Shadowysn; 05-12-2018 at 04:05.