View Single Post
Obyboby
Veteran Member
Old 05-09-2018 , 08:06   Re: Best plugin to handle teamkillers?
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy View Post
All that aside, I dont think instant ban on first offense is a good tactic for combatting TKs. I'd recommend some kind of warning system, else one bad shot or one stupid teammate = ban. Just things to consider.
Yeah I agree, need some sort of warning or at least the action has to be taken after a few hits, not after the first hit.
Well actually I do have spawn protection so if someone were to accidentally stab/shoot their team mate, they would have plenty of time to realize. If they keep going, then action can be taken.
A warning sound or a slap with no damage could be enough, followed by a slap with damage, damage reflection, slay, kick, ban, or whatever.
Could be that the first infraction is a damage reflection, if the offense is repeated the next punishment could be an instant slay, then kick, then ban.
Being able to configure the actions to be taken would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cristi_ip View Post
I might have already tried those but sure, I will definitely take a look. Thanks

EDIT: No it's the first time I see those. They are both very interesting actually, and could be the solution I want.
Just wondering if csgo-tk-punish applies the punishment during the round where the tk occured, or if they are applied at the beginning of the following round? In the latter case, some players could have plenty of time to leave the server and go unpunished. Which sucks.
Damage reflection is really cool, I might try that tonight. I guess it also means that if the team attacker ends up killing the team mate, the same happens to them?
Gotta check if there is a timer in which this action is applied, wouldn't be really cool if someone accidentally killed their team mate at half the round and have to be punished for an obvious mistake, if you know what I mean.
I'll read the source code right now and see if I can figure that out myself

Last edited by Obyboby; 05-09-2018 at 08:11.