View Single Post
MusTy57
Old 03-10-2018 , 05:34   Re: [CS:GO] When my server become about 20 player, someones game crashing!
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by arne1288 View Post
Based on your explanation, I understand it is the game client (e.g. each player's game) that is crashing, and not the server that is crashing.

Therefore, I'd say the problem is locally at each player's game. Tell them to uninstall the game, Exit Steam, remove all their game contents (folder \Steam\SteamApps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive and all it's contents), re-install the game, and then try again.

As you are mentioning fun server, my guess would be that you have custom skins (e.g. player models) and other "custom materials" in your server.

Sometimes game crashes can also be because the server contains broken model files. I have seen this kind of thing before..

Best you can do in that case would be to try your skins with two players: One player looking a them with another game client have them on, if the one that is looking at the skin / material files are crashing, you then know that something is wrong with that skin...

Eh, can you tell us how to install that on a "game client"?
Yes we are using jailbreak models, i guess also its 'cause of model files.
First thing is what you said, i dont think so because of their game files. If you say why, that is to say they are already playing other servers but they dont have crashing problem.

But what should we do then now? How we can play with game models? How i can know which model wouldnt be problem to install?
Because its JailBreak server we have to have that models.
Can you lead me what to do about this?
Other servers playing with models but they dont have any problem?

Last edited by MusTy57; 03-10-2018 at 06:19.