View Single Post
some_guy
Old 03-08-2018 , 19:39   Re: [CS:GO] Pug Setup (v2.0.4, 2018-02-18)
Reply With Quote #673

I love this mod, so thank you very much for the time and effort it took to develop it and for sharing it with the community!

I am trying to do a few things, and I'm not the most skilled coder, but I'm willing to learn, so any resources you can point me towards, or any help you can offer is greatly appreciated.

First, I have 2 different cfg files that I alternate between - and MR30 and an MR16 (wingman) config. The two differ only in the economy settings (money earned per round/kill/objective). I would like to give the PUG Leader the option to choose between these configs in the setup menu (i.e. add an option for "standard" or "wingman" config when running the .setup command). As a workaround, I tried to add an alias for the sm_pugsetup_live_cfg cvar, but it won't recognize that cvar when creating an alias.

Additionally, the group that plays on my server has a wide variety of skill levels, so we occasionally like to play 2v3, 2v4, etc. However, the mod won't let the game start unless both teams are full (based on the "team size" setting in .setup), even when we try .forcestart -- is there a way to get the game started with unbalanced teams? Looks like this actually works, not sure why it didn't for us the other day.

Again, I greatly appreciate any help or advice you can offer. Thank you for all you do!

Last edited by some_guy; 03-08-2018 at 19:51.